As professional nonprofit consultants and certified grant writers, we provide you with numerous services to help you market your organization, stay in touch with volunteers and supporters, and compete for grant money from both private foundations and government entities. We’re a small company, not a large corporation, and that means we’ll give you the personal attention you deserve. You are our most important client.
Grant Writing Contracts
We offer a six-month or year-long contract for an entire grant writing package, which includes researching grant opportunities, writing a series of highly competitive grant proposals, participating in debriefs with foundations on rejected proposals, and helping our clients build long-term relationships with foundations following a successful proposal. For the organizations that contract with us, we act as much more than a writer; we serve as consultants to help ensure the long-term success of the grants program.
A la Carte Services
If you’re not interested in a long-term contract, we also offer a la carte services:
- Grant prospect research: We research grant opportunities and develop a list of strong matches with grantmakers and your organization.
- Foundation grants: We complete your grant application, proposal, or letter of inquiry, ensuring it’s highly competitive and thorough.
- Federal and state grants: Government grants are highly technical and involved; we ensure your narrative is strong and your entire application package meets the rigorous standards laid out by the agency.
- Proofreading and editing: We proofread your grant proposals before you submit them, making sure your message is clear and that you’ve followed instructions provided by the grantmaker. A second set of eyes on your proposal is always important.
- Grant writing consultations: We offer private coaching sessions to make suggestions and offer advice for your grant proposals, including offering insight on why you may not have received funding in the past and what you can do to improve your proposals to be more competitive in the future.
- Organizational assessments: Many new nonprofits rush into grant writing before they’re ready. Let us help you assess your organization’s grant readiness.
- Organizational and program development: Not every nonprofit is quite ready to write grants — and be competitive for funding. We compile and implement a detailed Plan of Action for program and organizational development that will help your nonprofit become grant ready.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation and price estimate.