The financial challenges unleashed by the worldwide coronavirus outbreak have been hard on businesses of every size. However, the philanthropic response has been impressive. There are scores of grants and loans available for relief and support, representing billions of dollars in aid. Here is more information on coronavirus grants for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Coronavirus grants for small businesses and entrepreneurs
- Hillsboro Small Business Grant: Grants of up to $3,000 to Oregon small businesses in eligible locations to address urgent needs resulting from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis
- Grants to Montana Individuals, Businesses, Agencies, Nonprofits, and Others to Support Development During the COVID-19 Outbreak: Grants of up to $5,000 to Montana individuals, businesses, agencies, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and local governments to support economic and agricultural development.
- Grants to New York Small Businesses in Eligible Areas to Address the Economic Effects of the Coronavirus Health Crisis: Grants of up to $5,000 to New York small businesses in eligible areas that have been significantly affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis.
- Loans to Florida Small Business Owners for Financial Recovery During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic: Loans to Florida small business owners for financial recovery efforts related to economic damage as a result of Coronavirus/COVID-19. Loans will close the gap between the time a major catastrophe hits and when a business has secured longer-term recovery.
Where to find other opportunities
There are several great resources out there for keeping up-to-date on available coronavirus grant opportunities. As the crisis worsens, grant makers are responding with a number of new measures. These include relief funds for artists, emergency response funds, and grants for research related to treatments, vaccines, and more.
Here are a few outstanding resources for searching for coronavirus grant opportunities:
- Candid.org’s list of funds for coronavirus relief
- GrantWatch’s list of coronavirus-related funding opportunities
Need help writing a grant related to the coronavirus outbreak? Learn more about our grant writing services here.